I am happy to announce that I just finished one of my larger pieces. Including the frame it is 4x4feet (or 122x122cm). Woah! It was a lot of work:), and a lot of thinking, cutting and ripping involved, but I am very pleased with the result. Below you can see a 'before' picture and the final collage.
I tried to include a certain fluidity and 'roundness' in the piece, as well as an ovation to the old masters.
I also experimented with 3D, which is shown in the silk flowers which actually sit above the piece (I am not sure if this is visible through the photograph).
The success of the piece gave me a huuuge motivational push and I am already thinking about what to do next. Stay tuned!